Goedemorgen Amsterdam - Euro Trip 4
Morning came and I found myself looking over this wonderful sight from the window. R was very generous to accommodate me in his flat which he shares with his colleagues. My official guide was very busy plus I was yet to get my luggage so I couldn't go anywhere. I stood in the balcony with no jacket for a long time soaking in the surroundings. I enjoyed letting out smoke from my mouth. Amsterdam’s autumn winds cooled me to the bones. This canal passes right under his flat After 11 am, it became really boring in the huge flat. By compulsive behaviour I cooked sambar and rice for my lunch. I made enough sambar to last for all the flat mates for dinner. Then I took a long warm bath and slept all through the day. Late morning view By evening I strolled along the neighbourhood and went to the business area called Bijlmer arena where R worked (its half an hour – two bus ride from the house). Thankfully he had received a message from Air-France that my luggage would be delivered the...

Comments
songa..., needhanada narukkunnu nalu varila kavidhai ezhda sonne ?
Have you heard " chinna chinna mazhai thuligal serthu vaipeno " song?
there is a line in that song
" oru karuppo kodi kaati yaarum kudai pidikka vendam"
adadaa enna karpanai super appu
அன்புடன் அருணா