My blog needs some everyday posts very badly. For one, its becoming like Discovery Travel & Living with travelogues and food, and secondly it’s challenging to synchronize sights information, history and my personal take on them. Also the thought of finding nothing interesting to write after finishing the travelogue, is scary. Last night was as memorable as the first time I read Hindi words, or the first time I rode bicycle without anyone’s help. Last night I finished one complete lap in swimming pool without break (I am learning). Although it's a breath-wise lap, the satisfaction and happiness I felt after completing it was worthless. I am yet to learn prefect swimming, but this would remain as first time ever ;) One of the side effects of being in love is it takes most of your time. Even 2 hours of talking (which involves from the food we had to global warming) over phone wont suffice the daily quota of sufficient talking. More so when such “important” conversation had to ...
Comments
Hope it's ZEN MEDITATION????.Pls correct it.
You are a "Prisoner of 'Zen'da". :)
felt like it a few times - once while transalting a excellent literary piece frm japanese to english and once while writing a story
Vidya