It has been very serious here lately and I wanted to write a positive topic with a fun twist. One of the few things I ask myself when I wake up everyday is “How can I be more of myself today?” While many of us see preserving our identity as a challenging job. Being outrageously our self is the most natural thing to do. The more we are in tune with what we are and do what we really like; we would experience a state of bliss, happiness and perfect health in Mind and body.
By listening more to our hearts, Intuition to be precise, we can understand more about our likeness and being. Most of the time, we do listen to our intuition but we find hard to trust it, drawing up many logical conclusions that might ask us to do otherwise. But remember when we were infants no one asked us to drink when being fed.
We all evolved(and evolving) from a single celled organism. Plants grow to sunlight, animals know how to find food and raise babies, all just by instinct, the natural intuitive power. If we learn to trust that higher knowledge that’s available to us, we would be able to make better choices in life. The choices that would truely vibrate with who we are.
So let’s play a game to exercise this connection, let’s see how much we are willing to listen to our intuition. Before we begin please do the following.
1. Sit comfortably
2. Close your eyes (duh after reading the steps fully ;P )
3. Take 10 deep breaths, fill your lungs as much as you can and exhale slowly.
4. Say “Relax” mentally 10 times to yourself, in slow regular intervals.
5. Say this” I am willing to listen to my intuition now”
6. Open your eyes
Now the game is to see who is preceding you in the comment section. We are NOT going to Guess, we are going to SEE mentally using our Intuition.
1. Close your eyes.
2. Visualize yourself as a Kid in your school.
3. Slowly walk to your class room, taking in the sights, sounds and smell of the place.
4. See the black board, no one is around you. You take a seat in the chair in front of the black board.
5. Now say “ I want to see who proceeds me in the comment section, Show me a feature or likings of that person”
6. Just observe what comes next
7. Open your eyes.
Now visit the comment section. Write your comment like below
1. How true the description of yourself by the above person.
2. What’s your forecast of the next person
3. Your thoughts/ feel while doing this exercise.
I have put my comments to start with, go on have fun ;)
There is no right or wrong answer here. It only says how much we are in tune with the intuition, so this awareness would help us to build that connection. You may wish to redo this, in that case please do it after an hour or two; this is just to dial down the anxiety factor. If you wish, I shall write more about this exercise in my next post