The one with F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I want to live with my friends, "no sex partiality". Living together in a same house as in " 5 Star" movie. If you really think about it, Its not just fun and easy. It needs a lot of understanding bonding between friends.But once you are sure about your friends. I dont think it will be hard . It will be kind of 21st century joint family. if anyone thinking why suddenly I am getting this weird idea of "living with friends" should know about the serial which flabbergasted me.

A bunch of friends living next to each other in a Newyork apartment. They hang out all the times, either at coffee house or at a apartment. Anyone who is fan of the great F.R.I.E.N.D.S serial would be bubbling to answer right now :) .Friends serial is about six friends who support each other no matter what happens. As the title song goes...
" So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year
but I'll be there for you (When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you ('Cause you're there for me too) "

Its a super dooper comical hit in US,and it went on and on for 5 long years. It started during 1995 and went on till 2000. This is still being telecasted in International channels. If you have Zcafe or Star world you can watch friends daily. Its a great stress reliever for me. I brought the entire 10 seasons which contains 200 best episodes of Friends. Believe me I have already watched the entire set twice and now I am still watching , regularly on TV and on DVDs. People who think I am crazy should see atleast one episode. The characters , the dialogue ,the situations were all 100% pure comedy. The continuity and the spirit will remain the same from 1st to the last seasons last episode. People who acted in this serial are now known popularly by the character names! Rachel Green sorry Jennifer Anniston ( adhaan eppo break up movie heroin and brad pits x girl friend) got popular from this serial only.

Can friends be this close? this understanding? One should really watch this serial. jokes apart FRIENDS really teaches how to be good friends. Ok guys, Its hard to finish a blog with a witty twist or anything interesting. So be my friend make your own memorable ending.
Or may be I can write something which will be like a proper closure

The end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Elephant's pride

Goedemorgen Amsterdam - Euro Trip 4

Remy's Recipe - Wheat n Sweet Pancake